From: Jon Doyle <jdoyle@communigate.com>
Subject: Pronto! HTML5 - WebRTC preview
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 09:05:39 +0200
To: CGPro cPanel Development <cpanel_dev@communigate.com>
Hello;

just in time for the HostingCON show, we are enabling a early preview of the Pronto! HTML5 client at the following link. If you are interested in trials let us know and we can get a build on your servers. This will of course be rolled into the cPanel Adapter, and updates will be happening at a brisk pace over the summer. So, comments and feedback very welcome!

Please note that speed and loading times will not be super fast until this version goes under Beta as it is set up in a way for debugging. Also, WebRTC works on Chrome and Firefox without a plugin. You will need a plugin for IE or Safari. News around the the WebRTC project suggests Microsoft is on board with WebRTC. So, we hope over the summer IE support will be announced.

Regards,

Jon