From: Oluwamayokun Egwali <megwali@ipnxnigeria.net>
Subject: Re: [cPanel]CGPro: Manage Accounts design
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 12:20:07 +0100
To: CGPro cPanel Development <cpanel_dev@communigate.com>, Borislav Borislavov <b.borislavov@icn.bg>
Hello Borislav,

Good work to the team. I checked out the page yesterday and liked the fact that other directory records like real name, unit etc were added. However, the account overview page seem to have returned to the previous format with all the new options removed. What happened?

I also observed that WorkPhone/Telephone number was added for accounts. Would it fall under cpanel account details or would the details be entered into CommuniGate's directory record and as such accessible via LDAP using Outlook or any LDAP tool?

Thanks for your time.

Warm Regards,
Mayokun Egwali
ipNX Media Hosting
13, Isaac John,
GRA-Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: +234(1)6280042 +234(1)6280000 x1212
Fax: +234(1)6280001 Web: www.ipnxnigeria.net

On Tue, 14 May 2013 13:45:55 +0300
 Borislav Borislavov <b.borislavov@icn.bg> wrote:
Hello guys,
we are creating now the Manage Accounts section in cPanel for the CommuniGate cPanel plugin and we want your help.
Now we have option to create new account (email account label is missing, because now account means XMPP/Webmail/Mail/SIP and lot more) and we want to be sure that the design direction is in the right way.
What we want is feedback and if possible design mockups that can show to us how you want this page to look like. Please think as a hosting/cpanel users when you look at this page. What they need, what they do and what is the best design for this kind of page.
To check out our suggestion:
http://77.77.150.13:2082
username: jon
password: 6n2b1AXPtWIQ

And then go to Manage Accounts. This is draft version which is constantly changing, but the design is still in works, so any idea,  feedback or full suggestions of the page would help us a lot!

Thank you all for your time and support!

--
Best Regards,
Borislav Borislavov

Contacts: