From: Jon Doyle <jdoyle@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: [cPanel][ipnxnigeria.net #17037] Fwd: Re: Cloudware for cPanel
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:18:12 +0200
To: CGPro cPanel Development <cpanel_dev@communigate.com>
Hello;

OK I have made a change request for this as we have already discussed adding "account name" in the cPanel Admin section, whereas in the default system they just name the account by email address. Obviously having the account name can have benefits.

The task is #62 and if you have comments or proposals that is great.

Regards,

Jon

On Apr 30, 2013, at 3:09 PM, "Oluwamayokun Egwali (nee Awosiyan)" <megwali@ipnxnigeria.net> wrote:

Dear Jon,

Thanks a lot for the responses.

Number two is more of a request to add custom fields than telephony. Telephony is also a great idea. However,  we have some fields e.g Organisation, Unit, Telephonenumber etc on the Communigate WebAdmin interface that we would want for Domain Administrators to input from the cPanel interface. This is because we hope to provide an alternate administrative interface for the Domain Administrators instead of the WebAdmin interface.