From: Oluwamayokun Egwali (nee Awosiyan) <megwali@ipnxnigeria.net>
Subject: Re: [ipnxnigeria.net #17037] Fwd: Re: Cloudware for cPanel
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:33:59 +0100
To: Carlo Petrolo <cpetrolo@communigate.com>
Cc: <support@communigate.com>, <cpanel_dev@communigate.com>
Dear CGPro cPanel Development,

My organisation installed the cpanel CGP adapter for evaluation. However, we require some clarifications concerning some changes.

1) How can the Account Type column listed under the Account Overview section be hidden from end users' view? Alternatively, we may want our customers to see the account type but be unable to change it.

2) We have some special fields that we would need to add or manage via the Manage Accounts interface e.g telephonenumber which goes to the directory records. How can directory integration be included to cpanel?

3) May we use an existing WHM server that already contain websites? Would the cpanel adapter installation override existing data or can we simply backup the data and restore after CGP installation?

4) We need to move a customer's email on WHM (exim) to CGP. How may we migrate it without knowing the customer's password and using imapsync?

Thanks for your time and anticipated contribution.

Warm Regards,
Mayokun Egwali
ipNX Media Hosting
13, Isaac John,
GRA-Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: +234(1)6280042 +234(1)6280000 x1212
Fax: +234(1)6280001 Web: www.ipnxnigeria.net

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:08:46 +0100
 "Oluwamayokun Egwali (nee Awosiyan)" <megwali@ipnxnigeria.net> wrote:
Thanks Carlo.

[...]

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:37:15 +0200
 Carlo Petrolo <cpetrolo@communigate.com> wrote:
Mayokun

are you sure you wrote to the list? i have not noticed any contribution from your side.
btw i suggest you to try again from this your account.. i'm sure your requests are very good points that will find the right audience from the list.
would be possible to resent the points now ?

Support could you please check if megwali@ipnxnigeria.net is part of the dev list?

carlo
On 30/apr/2013, at 09:38, mdhteam@ipnxnigeria.net wrote:

  Dear Carlo,

  How are you today? Thanks for adding me to the CGPro cPanel Development mailing
  list. However, all of my mails to the list have not been answered. I only get
  mailbox while I subscribed again using my email address -

  We have found some workarounds for our desired solution and have installed a
  test instance. But we need some clarifications for the following:

  1) How can Account Type column listed under the Account Overview section be
  hidden from end users' view? Alternatively, we may want our customers to see
  the account type but be unable to change it. 2) We have some special fields
  that we would need to add or manage via the Manage Accounts interface e.g
  Telephonenumber which goes to the directory records. How can directory
  integration be included to cpanel? We would like to create custom fields via
  the Manage Accounts interface. 3) May we use an existing WHM server that
  already contain websites? Would the cpanel adapter installation override
  existing data or can we simply backup the data and restore after CGP
  installation? 4) We need to move a customer's email on WHM (exim) to CGP. How
  may we migrate it without knowing the customer's email and doing imapsync?
  Thanks for your usual assistance.
  Best Regards, Mayokun Egwali